Credit Transfer and Prerequisite Overrides

Chemistry Credit Transfer

If you wish to receive UNM credit for a course you have already taken (or are taking) at another institution, use the credit transfer procedures described here

If you are a UNM student planning to take courses at another institution (for example, as part of study abroad), use the procedures described here

Pre- and Corequisite Overrides

If you wish to obtain permission to override a course prerequisite or corequisite, use the procedures described here