Awards and Applications
Chemistry & Chemical Biology Scholarships and Awards
APPLICATION DEADLINE DATE: March 11, 2022 at 5 pm
These scholarships are for Chemistry & Chemical Biology majors only!
Pre-Chemistry or Biochemistry do not qualify
The most competitive applications have at least a 3.25 GPA
These awards have been endowed for the benefit of CCB undergraduates by former students, faculty, and their friends and faculty. Some support specific activities (like undergraduate research) while others reward student accomplishments. Download the award requirementsto see if you should apply!
- J.L. Riebsomer Memorial Endowment
- Dean E. Uhl Merit Scholarship in Chemistry
- Paul Mozley Award
- Charles Leroy Gibson Award in Chemistry
- Ann Kahn Memorial Prize in Chemistry
- Mike Millican Prize in Chemistry
- Stephen F. & Fay Evans Martin Endowment for Undergraduate Research in Chemistry
- Joan Willard Hemsing Tinoco Scholarship
- Dr. Thomas Whaley Endowed Memorial Scholarship